Due to seating limitations, online registration is not an option for this course. Please call 1.800.266.4723 to register.
Upcoming DatesJune 9, 2018
Gross Anatomy for Massage Therapist
Rick Robinette, LMTRick Robinette, LMT is a highly sought-after instructor for continuing education workshops and seminars focusing on a diverse range of massage-related subjects. He has received more than 1200 hours of advanced training in therapeutic massage techniques, anatomy, soft-tissue pathophysiology, and other aspects of holistic health.
Experience anatomy like never before while earning valuable massage therapy CE with a course on gross anatomy! Learn the basics of gross anatomy, full coverage of the musculoskeletal system, common plexuses of nerves, soft tissue structures, and anomalies associated with the human body. The Gross Anatomy Massage Therapy CE course is offered in Parker’s cadaver lab and provides a wonderful opportunity to view the musculoskeletal system to gain a better understanding of its functions.
This Gross Anatomy Massage Therapy CE course offers:
- The basics of gross anatomy
- Full coverage of the musculoskeletal system including: muscles, bones and bony landmarks, and fascia
- The common plexuses of nerves associated with the human body
- Soft tissue structures
- Anomalies associated with the human body
Gross Anatomy Massage Therapy CE class size is limited to 10. Please register early.
(Pricing on the Registration portal will show dollar amount before any applicable discount is applied at check out or by promo code entry. Discounts available for current chiropractic students* and Parker University Alumni - see Discount block below for details.) Discounts cannot be combined.
*current massage school students must be TRI 2 & up to attend
More than 3 weeks in advance $120 (reflects date range discount)
Less than 3 weeks in advance $170
Paid on site $205 (cash is not accepted as onsite payment)
DiscountsDiscounts available for:
- Parker University Graduates - contact the Parker Alumni office for more information on discounts and discount code 214.902.2433
- Current students - contact the Continuing Education office for discount code (must provide student ID information)
Discounts cannot be combined.